One of my dearest friends tagged me in one of those fun fact posts which everybody used to do before Facebook came along. Now everybody just stalks profiles to get the info.
So here it is with some minor adjustments.
1. You must post the rules. Or make up your own. The more creative, the better.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal. You can use these five facts for the many icebreakers you'll encounter in your life. Or for the cats for the socially awkward.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. Sarcasm is a bonus (though not too much; people don't like smartasses). Create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer. You can pretend they're your daughter's new boyfriend. Grill 'em. Grill 'em till the brain juices start flowing.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. Because they're special. They're your starter Pokemon.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them. But not really because that would be annoying.
6. No tag backs. Only tag "forts".
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". Some people will feel like they'll have to do it, and how dare you pressure them into doing things against their will?
5 Things about myself
- I have a scar on my left shin from playing hide and seek. When I was seven, I thought hiding underneath a bed filled with sharp things was a good idea. It was not.
- I like to sing in public. In my head, I'm a rockstar. Out there, I'm the girl who makes cats cry and people want to throw rotten vegetables at.
- I don't know how to swim properly. I took a few lessons when I was twelve with a bunch of six year olds and my little brother, but didn't stay long enough to learn how to dive. So if one day I land in the ocean without a lifejacket, I'm screwed.
- I have a love/hate relationship with tomatoes. Some days they're the best thing in the world where I'd eat one like an apple, other times, I don't want them on my plate.
- Sometimes, I get so caught up imagining random scenarios that I don't pay attention to the real world. Feel free to poke me in the back to get me started again.
Pants or shorts? Shorts.
One potato or two potato? Three potato, four. I see we've listened to the same childhood songs, Michi.
What's the funniest thing you've seen/done this week? One of my dogs scurried underneath the couch when I started vacuuming. When I was done, he wouldn't come out even when I offered him a treat. He only came out when I gave it to his brother.
What's your signature move? Roundhouse kick to the face.
If you could cosplay as anyone - no bars hold on $$$ - who would you go as? Sir Integra or Claire from Claymore. Maybe an Eevee so I could dress in different evolutions.
Favorite anime? I don't have one. I really enjoyed Lovely Complex.
Favorite video game? Legend of the Dragoon and Pokemon.
What characters in an anime or book or whatever have pissed you off so much you want to punch them in the balls? Sae from Peach Girl. The other villains make me laugh.
Favorite OTP? Megamind and Roxanne. For some reason I can't think of a sassier couple than them.
Tea or coffee? tea
Do you believe in aliens? yes